1. Astrology reveals a profound psychological understanding into the nature of man and his universe.
2. Astrology provides a map of the timing of events in your life and others’.
3. Astrology provides you with the tools to guide yourself and counsel others through crisis management and insightful self-awareness.
4. Astrology gives you insights into your soul and spirit and the revelation of your inherent conflict resolution occurring in your life.
5. Astrology gives insights into biblical prophesies not understood by the uninitiated.
6. Astrology reveals the mysteries of early Christian teachings.
7. Astrological study uncovers the deeper secrets of the early mystery schools and their initiation into sacred geometry.
8. Astrology teaches you the mechanics of astronomy.
9. Astrology enriches your understanding of language and mythology.
10. Astrology gives you a more thorough appreciation of art, literature, and history.
11. Astrology can provide a meaningful income and security from your provided services.
12. Astrology strengthens your social skills by bringing those seeking counsel and advice into your experience.
13. Astrological talents enhance your appeal and interest to others as you use your skills to benefit those in your community of friends and family.
Astrological wisdom puts you in league with such great minds as:
Physicist Albert Einstein said : “Astrology is a science in itself and contains an illuminating body of knowledge. It taught me many things and I am greatly indebted to it.”
According to Carl Gustof Jung, a Swiss psychiatrist and psychotherapist, the founder of analytical psychology: “Our soul speaks to us in this language of images through dreams and through archetypal symbols. Astrological planets are archetypal symbols, and our birth charts are a unique “map of our soul” that can illuminate the relationship between our conscious and unconscious mind. Astrology is assured recognition from psychology without further restrictions, because astrology represents the summation of all the knowledge of antiquity. The fact that it is possible to construct, in adequate fashion, a person’s character from the data of his nativity, shows the validity of astrology.”
Sir Arthur C. Clarke, a British science fiction and science writer, futurist, inventor, undersea explorer, and television series host:
“I don’t believe in astrology; I’m a Sagittarius and we’re skeptical.”
Ron Watson is an internationally sought after astrologer, author and media personality. His talents for gently guiding people to a deeper understanding of their astrological charts and their relation-ship to Divine Principles are recognized by thousands of devoted listeners. The host of syndicated, national radio talk shows “Aquarian Awakening” and “New Dimensions in Health,” and live, call-in astrology shows from Los Angeles to San Francisco, his predictions have been featured in newspapers in several countries.
Ron is the author of the revolutionary and scholarly work “The Greatest Story Never Told“, a comprehensive and inspiring view of man and his relationship to the universe that has received a five-star rating on Amazon. Dr. Adam Makkai, Professor of Linguistics at the University of Illinois proclaims that it “should be a compulsory reading for every thinking individual.” His e-book “The Cosmic Key to Astrological Predictions“, is an in-depth manual for astrologers focusing on his developed technique encompassing three simple calculations, which go against almost all modern astrological teachings. To quote Ron: “These three, when aligned in agreement in a chart, have proven to be infallible in their predictability. It’s akin to the hour, animate and second hand of a clock. Their alignment tells us the accurate timing of events in our life.” Connect with Ron Watson via 800-382-4667 or his website at https://aquarianawakening.com.